One-on-One mental health Services for creatives
Do you feel like you need a little extra support and direction?
I’m happy to offer you a FREE 15 minute consultation, so go ahead and book a time to talk today! During this first conversation, we’ll talk about what is currently happening in your life. During that time, you are under no obligation to return: you get to decide if you’d like to schedule an hour-long session.
I’m happy to offer you a FREE 15 minute consultation. During this first conversation, we’ll talk about what is currently happening in your life. During that time, you are under no obligation to return: you get to decide if you’d like to schedule an hour-long session
Sometimes talking to someone can feel intimidating, but it doesn't have to.
You do not need to:
- Make sense of everything in your life before our conversation
- Put your best foot forward, or put on your game face on, or do your makeup or your hair
You are not required to talk about anything you don’t feel like talking about– although I might ask. This is one of the few spaces in your life where you are allowed to stretch into your full self, imperfections and all. You can speak off the cuff and hear yourself saying things you never knew were true. You can get down and dirty, in the thick of things, and not have to tie it all up in a bow for anyone.
Sessions include an in depth questionnaire to get us started and to get to know you better and you can choose from 60-90 minute sessions with the option to book additional follow up sessions too!
Not sure what you would talk about? Sessions are individualized for YOUR unique needs, but here are some topics we can cover:
- Your unique story and how you got into business
- how the way you feel about yourself influences your business
- body image & listening to your body
- finding and implementing values
- staying present with work and life
- finding your Values and finding value outside of your work battling imposter syndrome, doubts and insecurities
- why self-care is key for mental health
- setting boundaries and learning how to say “no"
- Staying mentally present in your work
- What to do when you don't feel creative
- Managing perfectionism
I am a Licensed Professional Counselor Associate in the state of NC, but offer virtual mental health services via a secured service for clients located in other locations.